This service covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals that aim to cover all subjects and languages. There are now 5324 journals in the directory. Currently 2243 journals are searchable at article level. As of today 439566 articles are included in the DOAJ service.
NISCAIR: came into existence on 30 September 2002 with the merger of National Institute of Science Communication (NISCOM) and Indian National Scientific Documentation Centre (INSDOC). Both NISCOM and INSDOC, the two premier institutes of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), were devoted to dissemination and documentation of S&T information. Currently 16 journals are searchable at article level.
The Academy's journals are 'open access' and full text is available as PDF files on each journal's website. See the Publications page for links to the journals and other Academy publications (including the newsletter Patrika, annual reports, and documents), or go to the journal of choice from the links below.
- Current Science
- Journal of Chemical Sciences
- Proceedings - Mathematical Sciences
- Journal of Earth System Science
- Sadhana (proceedings in engineering sciences)
- Pramana - Journal of Physics
- Journal of Biosciences
- Bulletin of Materials Science
- Journal of Astrophysics and Astronomy
- Journal of Genetics
- Resonance - Journal of Science Education
- Archive of back issues from volume 1 (including the earlier published Proceedings)
J-Gate is a global e-journal gateway providing seamless access to millions of journal articles.